twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Monday, December 13, 2010

Welcome To My Passion

Passion: (when use as a verb)  
*to endure.
*that of "strong liking, enthusiasm, predilection"

This is how I feel when I write.

Let it be a piece of crummy paper or be it a blog. My love for writing never seems to fade.
I tried not to write. I tried to kick the habit out of my system. I even tried to detoxify myself by not blogging anymore. I did that for some time.

It was pretty hard not to. My mind wandered off thinking about blogging. I have sooooo many great/wacky/crazy/cool ideas and my mind then tells me "hey, you should blog about it." Then sadness fills me up again when reality hits me that: "I stopped blogging."

There were times when I had a great day, one that should be written in books, and I can't help it that I have the urge to just jot it down before I forget what should be written in my history.
So I gave up.
I could not stop writing. My mind would say witty lines that made me laugh and wished every time it did that I was in front of my computer.

So here I am (again) trying to resuscitate my love.
Trying to organize my thoughts to put it in here. (unlike my room which feels like a black hole)

Anyway, I'll be putting up a directory & guidelines about every topic you'll see here.

You'll be hearing from me. ;)
Spread the word, the crazy blogger-slash-frustrated writer is back.
I'm in-Love.


2 comments:

  1. you can forget the banner you oh put so hard to do on photoshop. there are templates that do it for you. tell me if you need any help. pm me in ym. id assist you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe too bad...there's a sentimental value of the banner...but i guess i could change it ^_^
    thanks emz!!!

    ReplyDelete