twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Cobwebs In My Blog

I apologize for not keeping my blog updated.

I do have reasons...and on my opinion, my reasons are valid. Well. I might as well say I'm biased on my valid reasons. But still, they are reasons.
Should I even state all of it here would mean for you to tap your fingers impatiently and roll your eyes in reading those reasons...or worse, you would skip reading this post. :(

Worst than that, you cancel this page and forbid yourself to never ever read my blog again and then I'll find not only cobwebs in my blog but a hollow site, zero followers and a broken heart, my heart. T-T It's a terrible crime for you to do that on a girl who just got busy because she realized she could see a career as a writer with pay!

Oh yeah, that's the good part. 

Can you believe it? 

Me? Getting paid? For just doing what I love to do? Opportunity came knocking on the door at January 1, 2011...at exactly 7:33:11 A.M. Then the rest of the details are history or I might say too long to be written on one post.

I might get busy though with work but my blog, my oh-so-beloved blog will always be in my heart.

To show how much I love my blog, you'll be seeing 30 or more posts on my blog before January ends. 
I'm not only doing this for that reason only. I'm practicing my creative side of the brain to squeeze out more things to write about. It will really help me with my freelance writing to pick up the pace or else I'd look really immature and unprofessional-like. 

So there, I ranted what I want to rant about. 

Now I'll blog about what I want to blog about. And keep these filthy cobwebs out.

No comments:

Post a Comment